At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
1. New price agreement implementation: requires analytical skills to determine the correct, multiple steps necessary to build accurate pricing for each unique price agreement. Meeting deadlines is critical to customers’ needs.
2. Pricing maintenance: Review and interpret price agreements. Ensure all levels of approval are obtained prior to entry into the pricing systems. Maintain integrity of pricing hierarchy when modifying discounts to an existing price agreement.
3. Troubleshooting: Attention to detail and logic skills are a must. Root cause analysis is required for daily and weekly audits.
4. Customer service: each coordinator is responsible for 100-200 creative sales representatives. All pricing updates must be effective within 24 hours. Phones must be covered throughout the business day. Respond to an average of 300 emails/phone calls per week. Ability to work with multiple departments (finance, sales, rebate accounting, product admin, etc.). Must stay focused on the duties of the position while at the same time be flexible to meet our customer's needs.
5. Supplier rebates: Convert supplier part number to Fisher part number, upload sell price and rebate term for specific item and customer. Determine on which price agreement level the rebate must reside to ensure accurate pricing.
Associate’s degree in Business, 1-3 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s degree preferred. A basic understanding of rebate and pricing terms is a plus. Travel percentage 0%.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills; good interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Access, Outlook, Word), team player, detail- and service-oriented.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.