When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Location/Division Specific Information
The Groningen site is a multi-product and multi-client biopharmaceutical site with development and manufacturing facilities for pharmaceutical products for clinical trials (phase 1, 2 and 3) and commercial production.
What will you do?
- Executes several unit operations, manual operations and measurements, conform the applicable production and standard operating instructions, in a clean room environment under cGMP conditions.
- Contributes to the overall departmental responsibility for the production under GMP conditions of biopharmaceutical products and intermediates, including maintaining the production suites in proper condition.
- Contributes to the departmental responsibility for equipment (related to technical skill of Technician II DSP) to assure that maintenance, maintaining documentation and calibration are executed in an adequate and timely fashion, acts as trouble shooter and expert user.
- Revises, assists in review and writes documentation.
- Implements corrective or preventive actions on execution level and support to Deviation Reports and writing Deviation Action Reports.
- Support and implementation of new procedures and/or equipment in the OPS department, including support to changes (CRF).
- Signals problems and communicates to the responsible person.
- Sets up, organize, execute planning.
- Execution of validation protocols for which a Technician II DSP technical skill is required.
- Trains co-workers that are unfamiliar with certain unit operation or handling of specific equipment, including approval of on-the-job trainings.
- All activities should be executed within the department coherent with cGMP Quality System and the Thermo Fisher EH&S requirements.
How will you get here?
- Minimal MBO level (e.g. Biotechnology, Process technology).
- Good knowledge and working in cGMP environment.
- Good knowledge of relevant process unit operations (e.g. fermentation, chromatography, filtration).
- 1 or 2 years of relevant experience in the bio (pharmaceutical) fields
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Problem analysis
- Planning and organization
- Quality orientation
- Result orientation
- Verbal communication
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.