When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing vertical market and portfolio positioning activities in a complex matrix organization and market environment. The primary focus The primary focus will be emerging workflows and associated collaboration project management, including Precision Medicine, as well as other assignments. This position will be reporting to the Director of Market Development and will require 50% travel.
What will you do?
- Drive execution on new and existing projects, products, workflows, and outbound activities aligned with the strategic directives.
- Understand market and regulatory conditions and translates them into project, product, and workflow requirements resulting in improved customer satisfaction and increased value generation.
- Monitor the development of business plans, assess market penetration, and portfolio positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue, and market share.
- Execute product marketing plans and metrics to achieve growth and margin objectives consistent with the BU strategic plan and for managing creation of content for product training tools, presentations, and collateral.
How will you get here?
Bachelor's degree required, preferably in physical or life science, chemistry, or engineering discipline. MS or PhD degree with emphasis on analytical chemistry or life science instrumentation and/or MBA or equivalent executive business education preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on LC/MS experience and/or experience in delivering products/solutions for LC/MS applications to direct/external customers
- Project/process management skills
- Demonstrated confidence in interpersonal, written, and oral communication
- Ability to understand technology and articulate strong customer value/benefit propositions
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint)
- Independent, assertive, self-starter with the ability to work with a diverse and global team
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com