The Associate Market Development Manager will assist in the development and execution of marketing programs using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy for a portion of the Molecular Biology product portfolio. This individual will be a key member of the Molecular Biology Market Development team and will work with a broad team, across multiple programs, and support our regional partners to contribute to the overall growth of the Molecular Biology Business, globally.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategic marketing plans for a portion of the Molecular Biology portfolio, including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Assist in the development and execution of engaging, bold marketing tactics across multiple marketing programs.
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing content to support multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
- Collaborate with others including Product Management and commercial teams to develop sales force training and customer education material.
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Development Managers to support execution of marketing programs within their regions.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Ability to travel up to 25%, as necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications, sales, technical service, product management or other closely related position.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Molecular Biology or related discipline.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Desire to learn and work across multiple teams.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
- Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.