Associate Project Manager
Job ID :
China - Mainland China - Shanghai
- Responsible for content planning and management for GrowthClick platform, including vertical marketing content collection and development, product brochures collection.
- Responsible for Training planning and management for GrowthClick platform, including marketing training content planning for sales, training courses development and updating in the platform.
- Responsible for GrowthClick project internal promotion (online & offline) to engage sales.
- Project coordination for GrowthClick project and integrated marketing projects, including process development, project management, timeline management, internal communication and budget control.
- Partner with cross functional colleagues to plan and deliver best in class marketing execution for marketing projects.
- Monthly report out the project progress.
- Cross-functional communication
- Bachelor degree in marketing/communication/advertising or above
- Strong organizational skills and leadership ability, and the maturity to manage both internal and external client relationships at senior levels.
- Good time management and problem-solving skills, with the ability to multi-task in a dynamic working environment
- Exceptional verbal and report presentation abilities
- At least 6 years of work experience in marketing, and 2 years of experience in project management