Product Support Engineer-GC Application
Job ID :
China - Mainland China - Shanghai
- Leading necessary technique support to the manufacturing of GC products on engineering change, problem solving, trouble shooting and yield improvement.
- Prepare/Review SOPs for new production procedures and periodically arranging review and edit existing SOPs to reflect changes in procedures.
- Leading guidance, training, and oversight to the manufacturing team/vendors.
- Proactively serving as technical contact to abroad site for design changes, customer feedback, field failures, product performance, and related issues.
- Recommend test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving required levels of product reliability.
- Develop and/or recommend new processes/procedures for enhanced yield and lower cost.
- Master Degree (Prefer PHD) in application chemistry, analytical chemistry, analytical chemical engineering or related field of study.
- GC and GC/MS (2+ years of hands on, recent industry experience), be proficient in instrument performance, maintenance and troubleshooting, results interpretation and instrument calibrations.
- Experience in process GC of Chemical and Petro-chemical industry will be preferable.
- Self motivated individual, possessed a mature and responsible nature.
- Strong interpersonal, with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese
- Be proficient in Windows, Office etc..