Title: International Customer Service Representative
Location: Chelmsford MA
Customer Service Representative providing sales support and assistance to Thermo Scientifics international distribution network and International Sales Regional Manager for Water Analysis Instruments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews and processes customer's orders in a courteous, efficient, accurate and timely manner.
- Resolves order issues with the customer regarding pricing, availability, terms and delivery etc.
- Answer and respond to all customer, channel partner and Regional Manager’s inquiries
- Interact with Operations, Engineering and Freight Forwarders to ensure timely shipment of product
- Manage shipping consolidations schedule to conform to customer requirements
- Prepares appropriate order processing documentation including SLI, commercial invoice, AES, Hazmat paperwork
- Interface with Export Coordinator for shipments of licensed products
- Assure compliance of US Export Regulations by following written procedures
- Provide return authorization
- Process credits as needed and assist in accounting issues
- Maintain customer master file data
- Achieve fundamental knowledge of all product lines and operational processes
- Strong ability to work as a team and collaborate with colleagues and share workload as needed to provide quality customer support amongst the international and domestic customer service team
Qualifications (Education, Experience and Competencies):
- Multi-lingual preferred
- Prior experience with SAP or other ERP systems
- Associates Degree from accredited higher learning institution preferred
- 4+ years working in an international sales or service support role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience working with freight forwarders
- Experience with AES and HazMat certification strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of banking (Drafts and Letters of Credits) a plus
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of product