When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Priority Solutions International, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherence to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. http://www.prioritysolutions.com
- Compare order sheet with pulled orders and ensure that appropriate labels such as batch and lot numbers are placed on them.
- Create correlating paperwork for each shipment and ensure that it accompanies the correct package or box.
- Support in distribution by timely picking, wrapping, packing and loading of ordered material for clients
- Provide hands-on assistance of all assembly process
- Provide hands-on assistance of all order fulfillment processes & quality assurance To include automated and non- automated process
- Report damaged product(s)
- Actively participate in workplace meetings
- Ensure that all customer activities expectations are met and whenever possible exceeded
- Maintain exceptional work environments that allow for impromptu client inspections, potential client tours
- Security and safety standards must be followed, with zero tolerance for deviation
- Report any unsafe or potentially unsafe working conditions to management immediately.
- Operate all equipment and obtain necessary certifications according to OSHA, security and safety standards established.
- Ensure adherence to all PDMA and cGMP procedures
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures
- Provide professional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Escort visitors in secured areas and ensure visitor adherence to security requirements.
- Ensure that associates have been provided the proper training before they can work on a specific project.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in general warehouse
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Frequent work in a climate controlled warehouse environment
- Long periods of standing, walking, repetitive bending, reaching, and lifting movements
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com