Tax & Treasury Analyst, APAC
Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Assist with ongoing transfer pricing review and management process for the region, including year-end TP adjustments
- Assist with TP documentation review to ensure that TPD where required are prepared and completed on timely basis to meet local need
Tax incentive management
- Assist with tracking of various incentive criteria and financials, including liaisons with local functions and stakeholders as necessary to ensure full visibility of activity progress
- Assist with ad-hoc tax advisory projects, including business restructuring, M&A, PE, tax efficiency review projects and one-off transactions
- Assist with the implementation of any treasury initiatives, as required by Corporate Treasury
- Bachelors degree in accountancy/finance/economics, with ongoing intention to complete professional qualification (CA, CPA, CFA)
- At least 2 years experience in a tax advisory role in a Big 4 accountancy firm.
- Demonstrable problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Good organisational and people skills
- Self-motivated, with proven ability to handle and keep track of multiple workstreams and timelines.
- Commitment to enhancing technical and other knowledge and skills Inquisitive, with passion to learn and discover, including the company’s operations, products, functions and its people in order to collaborate effectively and be pragmatic including offering practical tax solutions