When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- To be responsible for formulating long-term and short-term plan of main product as well as implementing and monitoring program, including market research, setting goal, make market strategy (the strategic orientation of product, promotion strategy, price strategy, channel strategy, and so on), action plan, budget, etc.
- Collect the info of current market and competition environment; understand the status of sale achievement. Make the market analysis and definite the market situation, market sales forecast, the reasonable cost budget and control, adjust related product market strategy. Make communication timely, provide or feedback related information.
- Organize and plan related products promotion activities, to set up product popularity and brand.
- To develop the experts and government officials and keep good touch with academic groups and relevant government departments, understand the new process of academic and policy.
- Communicate with business departments and understand the demand of market in time. Do some support for business department through training and motivation, at the same time, carry out the market strategies to achieve the sales target. Release DA and promotion goods to sales department timely.
- Be responsible for product packaging, design of product description and specifications.
- Be responsible for the budget, production and supervision of product promotion materials.
- Achieve sales target.
- Coordinate fluctuation, internal and external relations, to establish positive and friendly relations of cooperation.
•Bachelor degree in medical in medicine, laboratory, bioscience or related.
•Good medical product knowledge and understanding of market conditions and competitive environment, with appropriate selling, product management and marketing experiences/ achievements.
•Ability to focus and work independently but a team player.
•High level of interpersonal skills and ability to communicate closely with colleagues and external suppliers.
•Leadership skill and ability to work under time pressure
•Ability to understand and respond promptly to market changes (especially market requirements and conditions)
•Ability to provide appropriate feedback (ideas and findings) to the management openly.
•Familiarization with sales information systems and database query tools.
•Creative, enthusiastic and dedicated
•Two to five years of experience in product management and/or marketing
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com