As a Training Developer/Instructor you will be responsible for development and delivery of technical training to a variety of service and other technical Thermo Fisher Scientific employees and external customers, to ensure that they have the required skills and knowledge to optimize the use and performance of our products.
As a Training Developer/Instructor you are a member of the Technical Training Department. You are responsible for the development and design of high quality learning material. The Technical Trainer will have to develop close relations with colleagues from GTS, Customer Service, R&D/PG, Product Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Management and Nanoports.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Universal degree in (Applied) Physics, Material Science, Electronics or Mechanics/Mechatronics is required, or a combination of education and experience that demonstrate the required skills.
- Experience in electron microscopy development or production is an asset.
- Combination of both theoretical and practical skills
- Comfortable with E-learning methods
- Skilled in using software
- Good didactic skills
- Presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter who is also highly productive when not supervised.
- Incidental Traveling (less than 10% of working time)
- English (verbal and in writing, B2 or higher).
The successful candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Cultural awareness
- Continuous learning;
- Business sense;
- Energizing others;
- Customer focus;
- Quality driven;
- Gets results;
- Planning/prioritizing & goal setting;
- Collaboration and teamwork;
- Relationship building.