When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Cleans, inspects, and documents pre-repair condition of Environmental and Process Monitoring Instrumentation.
- Performs troubleshooting including component and system failure analysis using standard diagnostic techniques.
- Replaces non-conforming and preventative maintenance parts as required.
- Performs full checkout, testing, and calibration of repaired instrumentation, providing appropriate test data/documentation.
- Generates, maintains, and provides record keeping functions for Return Authorizations, Service Quotes, and Service Orders.
- Ability to work in a busy multi-tasking service environment.
- Participate in lean practices and continuous improvement events
- 2 year College/Technical Degree and/or equivalent service work experience.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Service related environment.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Must be an organized self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to follow work instructions, test procedures, wiring diagrams, schematics, and repairs through to completion is required.
- Knowledge of analytical instrumentation, basic environmental chemistry, pneumatics, and mechanics is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, and Power Point) and database applications (CRM and ERP tools) are required.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join