Position Summary: Supports the Flexographic press manufacturing product line in performing all pre and post press preparation including make-readys, material retrieval and preparation, post production equipment cleaning, product removal and segregation that relates to the completion of clinical trial labels.
• Assists in all pre and post press job operations as directed by the Lead operator.
• Assists with make-ready’s associated with designated press.
• Issues, prepares and returns material correctly and in a timely manner for press runs.
• Responsible for post-production equipment cleaning.
• Removes and segregates product per established SOPs and Work Instructions
• Maintains the manufacturing warehouse in a clean and organized manner insuring that we follow F.I.F.O. inventory control.
• Maintains and documents our Anilox roll inventory.
• Understands and follows all SOPs and Work Instructions that relate to press operations on each press.
• Demonstrates excellent documentation practices at all times
• Maintains the pressroom in an organized manner in order to operate at the highest level of productivity.
• Follows all safety procedures when operating all manufacturing equipment or when handling chemicals.
• Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
• Maintains the press area and label storage area in a constant state of cleanliness.
• Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in manufacturing environment
- Mechanically inclined with demonstrated ability to accurately read measurements.
- Detailed oriented.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with internal customers.
- Must be able to accept work instructions on a daily basis.
- Cooperative and professional team player
- Ability to learn new tasks and accept new responsibilities
- Ability to lift and maneuver materials weighing up to 70 lbs
- Prior experience working with printing presses and/or within the printing industry