Customer Care Representative
Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Perform all of the essential functions of a Customer Service Representative, for assigned strategic accounts, e.g. inbound calls, outbound calls, order entry, email communication.
- Monitor new and strategic customers to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved and business objectives met.
- Process direct drop-in and scheduled orders from time of receiving PO until delivery of order.
- Be able to communicate effectively with internal and external customers via e-mail and phone.
- Maintains knowledge of documentation requirements, acceptable payment terms, and mode of shipment for assigned countries.
- Ensure maximum customer satisfaction by resolving customer concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide proactive communicate regarding product availability, supply chain delays or other issues to the assigned customers, sales team, and internal personnel, when applicable.
- Exhibit the ability to multi-task effectively, handle multiple interruptions, and prioritize deadlines.
- Implement best practices to elevate and improve customer service and satisfaction levels.
- Frequently partner cross-functionally to provide seamless support to customers and the sales team.
- Maintain special shipping instructions within the workflow system, as appropriate.
- Reallocate product based on inventory levels to meet scheduling agreements requirements, as needed.
- Document, analyze and identify complaint trends for customer accounts and propose resolutions.
- Participate on cross-functional teams to help identify and implement efficiencies through PPI, Kaizen and 5S.
- Report any actual or potential safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management.
- Actively backup Customer Service by taking CS/OE queue calls and entering orders from general order entry mailbox.
- Perform other duties as assigned.