QC Lab Technician
Job ID :
US - New Jersey - Fair Lawn
- Prepare reagent/standard in accordance with ACS, USP and other outlined company procedures.
- Responsible to keep lab area clean in accordance with 5S/housekeeping standards
- Ensure the lab is kept in a clean state at all times.
- Wash glassware as needed to minimize dirty glassware in the lab.
- Coordinate with outside labs to ensure prompt delivery of test results.
- Responsible to check operation, function and calibration of lab equipment. Conduct verification of equipment such as pH meter, balances on daily basis.
- Ensure lab has required reagent, chemical and standard that are within expiration date.
- Prepare standard and reagent for all chemists that are necessary for testing on daily basis.
- Create and maintain the chemical inventory database, and associated MSDS.
- Receive incoming lab supplies and chemicals.
- Sample incoming raw material for QC laboratory according to Thermo fisher procedures
- Monitor temperature thru out facility and change chart recorder
- Perform raw material Inspection and testing assignment and update status of each raw material in electronic database
- Segregate, label and dispose of waste chemicals in accordance with company, local, state and federal regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Weekend work may required.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry.
- 0 to 1 years of laboratory experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.