Reporting to the Customer Care Manager/Supervisor, you are responsible for the day-to-day leading and guiding a team of Customer Care Representatives (CCRs) providing support to customers and channel partners. You are professional at all times, and capable of thriving under pressure, in a fast paced team environment. At all times, you place our Customers First.
A typical day for you will include the following:
- Connects with customers and builds rapport to have a thorough understanding of needs, expectations and requirements in order to help our customers achieve their goals and meet our service level agreements.
- Order fulfillment – processes quotations, orders, returns, replacements, debits and credits accurately and timely.
- Responds effectively and efficiently to customer inquiries within 24 hours ranging from orders, product availability, pricing, shipping, billing (invoices, debits and credits), documentation (proof of delivery, terms of contracts etc.), marketing promotions and sample requests.
- Attends and handles customer complaints, logs the complaint data in system and following through to ensure complete closure within 24 hours.
- Reviews all open sales orders and backlog, follows up with relevant supply site contacts to ensure on-time shipments. Informs customers of product delinquency and proposed recovery dates.
- Handles escalated customer issues. Resolves problems through root-case-analysis of situations and experience to determine best use of approach and resources.
- Identifies process gaps and issues, recommends process improvements and system enhancements for enhanced efficiency and productivity.
- Plans, prioritizes and directs work flow and project assignments, ensuring all work is properly distributed across team.
- Fosters teamwork and builds a safe environment which encourages and establishes trust.
- Guides, directs and monitors efficiency and productivity to ensure the following service standards and key performance indexes (KPIs) are met –
- Answered Rate - all incoming calls are answered professionally, with good phone etiquette
- Quotes & Orders – no quotes and orders left unprocessed; SLA 24 hours.
- Order Progression – ensures no unnecessary order holds and held orders to be released within the shortest time. Reviews all open sales orders and backlog; ensures thorough follow-up with supply sites for availability dates and inform customers of any product delinquency.
- Customer Inquiries & Complaints – to be attended and responded; SLA 24 hours.
- Conducts team huddles, 1:1 meetings and performance reviews with direct reports. Shares recommendations and identify key contributors and top performers.
- Any other administrative task as deemed appropriate by the Manager.
- Make joint visits with sales or marketing team as and when necessary to solicit feedback and grow business relationship
- Ensures compliance to company policies and procedures (References SOPs, WINs, and approval processes) accurately and a good record of documentation maintained for audit purposes.
This job might be for you, if:
You have a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Business, with at least 4-5 years of Customer Care or related customer-facing roles, preferably with supervisory leadership experiences.
You enjoy solving problems. You are resilient, and love taking on difficult challenges and continuously finding better ways to resolve it. You don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer, you will not stop until you find it. You have a proven track record of continuous process improvement.
You like helping people – customers and colleagues. You get a kick out of getting people to those a-ha! Moments and you smile with a sense of achievement. You are patient, level-headed, and maintain composure with professionalism under pressure.
Change is not a scary word to you. You thrive in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
You think on your feet. You love changes. You like learning new things and can learn quickly. When things change, you know how to roll with the punches and be a change agent who infects the team with your positive energy.
You are motivated and driven. You are not afraid to reach for greater heights of achievements, and volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You will take ownership of your career development through the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
You communicate clearly. You write well and speak eloquently in Japanese (and English). You are able to articulate just about anything to anyone, with tact and diplomacy.
You might also have:
A working knowledge of Oracle Enterprise One (E1) and/or SAP.