In this role you will be responsible for increasing our presence and customer awareness of our Life Science Mass Spectrometry solutions throughout the Australia and New Zealand region. You will have responsibility for marketing activities, presentations, demonstrations, increasing market share and achieving annual sales targets.
- Increasing the presence of our LSMS solutions
- Working alongside the Asia Pacific LSMS team, the Global Partner Alliance, throughout the broader Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Responsible for sales of LSMS solutions in the defined territory
- Grow pipeline of opportunity in the defined territory, develop new leads and target business areas
- Co-ordinate with sales teams to ensure business growth and execution of sales and account strategies
- Ensure that the account plans and sales activities are consistent with overall business goals
- Proactively meets with / calls customers throughout the territory on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction
- Works with sales executives from other Divisions to identify cross-selling opportunities, best practices and leverage “One Thermo Fisher”
- Bachelor level degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience with LCMS instrumentation and workflows
Other Job Requirements:
- Preferred 3+ years experience in complex Instrumentation solution sales, with a focus on Mass Spectrometry
- Ability to communicate in English is essential
- Ability to present to and represent Thermo Fisher Scientific LSMS business unit
- Understands business goals and evaluates and prioritizes opportunities accordingly
- Sufficient technical and business knowledge to present a compelling value proposition to prospects and customers.
- Experience in managing the contract review process and negotiation.