When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Anatomical Pathology Division (APD) provides laboratories with the broadest portfolio of instrument and consumable solutions, from specimen collection and grossing to advanced staining and cover slipping. The Division generates $400MM in annual revenue and has 1,500 employees in 13 countries. The anatomical pathology product line includes Richard Allan Scientific, Erie Scientific, Microm, Shandon, and Lab Vision.
Responsible for creating marketing communications content – verbal and visual – for both internal and external audiences. Develops impactful, strategically aligned content across a wide variety of media including web, social media, interactive, print, environmental, video, and virtually any other platform as needed. Typical projects include: labeling and packaging design, print collateral development, app development, website updates, trade show booth design, PowerPoint presentations.
Responsible for project management, maintaining deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and communicating with cross-functional teams throughout the development process.
Duties will include:
- Use computer software to develop artwork for print and digital dissemination
- Create artwork for labeling and packaging design, print collateral, apps, website, trade show booths, PowerPoint presentations, and other media as needed.
- Copywriting across all media
- Project management, including, updating stakeholders on projects, time management, routing paperwork, asset management
- Coordinate with outside agencies, photographers, freelance artists, printers, etc. as needed
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
- Ensure compliance with corporate brand and visual standards
- Other duties as assigned
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- 3-5 years experience, agency setting preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Arts and / or Design (or equivalent experience)
- Demonstrated skills in Adobe Creative Suite applications, MS Office Applications
- Visual and copywriting portfolio for review preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join