When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
The Director of Communications for Thermo Fisher Scientific China is responsible for internal and external communications. This position provides strategic integrated communications programs in support of business objectives, including media relations, employee engagement, crisis communications, digital and online communications, and corporate social responsibility programs. This position reports to the Director of marketing and communications.
- Define and implement China communications strategy and meet the expectation of top management and other stakeholders
- Manage public relations to build a positive brand preference and thought leadership image for China in the minds of customers, prospects, media, government and publics
- Manage executive communications to well-establish Thermo Fisher’s strong presence in important public events
- Act as the internal PR consultant to support all divisions including driving message consistency and compelling holistic stories across company
- Drive integrated communications project to elevate communications contents, channels and result to demonstrate the success of the strategy and execution
- Develop an internal communications strategy and drive flawless execution to support business needs, promote company culture and enhance employee engagement
- Work closely with HR team to drive change communications to deliver consistent internal message and well-planned procedure of stakeholder communications
- Drive innovative employee engagement programs, especially around digital and social media communications
- Manage employer branding to make Thermo Fisher as one of the most admired companies
- Work with global comms team closely to ensure global projects are implemented in China on schedule,
- Manage CSR programs to ensure projects are aligned with company mission and explore new sound projects.
- Manage budget and KPI smoothly
- Provide engaged leadership for team members with a focus on professional development and team optimization
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join