When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Generate and track leads & prospects in the certain territory.
- Participate in important conferences organized by Chinese experts to introduce the applications of Ion Torrent/CE/LCM/PCR/MicroArray products; Collaborate with marketing team to deliver seminar speech.
- Make on site lectures about Thermo Fisher’s total solution, including NGS (Ion Torrent), CE, digital PCR(Quantstudio 3D) ; Provide new product introductions at customer sites, such as commercial and community ampliseq panels, sequencing kit, Ion Chef, Ion Reporter and Oncomine.
- Participate in the cooperation projects with Chinese key partners; Help customers to develop application and solutions on Ion Torrent and other products, such as personal therapy in cancer, and design clinical research experiments. Build and maintain good relationship with key customers.
- Collect market and competition information; Collaborate with product managers to make selling tools for field sales.
- Improve self-competence continuously to accord with developing customer's needs & solutions, especially in project management, product technology in application level, commercial skills etc.
- PhD or Master Degree major in Molecular Biology or Genetics, additional commercial education in MBA is highly preferred.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics research or application. Preferred experience in Health Care or Biotech & large corporations.
- Experienced in sequencing and microarray is preferred.
- Self-motivated & proactive; Be Able to manage time and resources independently.
- Higher-value accounts with proven ability to coordinate activities and influence actions in a matrix environment.
- Ability to effectively articulate the customer value proposition with executive level contacts.
- Knowledge of the trends, financial and profitability drivers for assigned customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join