Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
- Consolidation, analysis and reporting of monthly/quarterly/annual revenue and commercial spend. Provide timely information and insights to the drivers of key variances
- Identify corrective actions and work with country Commercial Leaders and Finance as necessary to ensure the businesses are on track to meet targets.
- Partner with the Divisional and Country Finance to ensure key deliverables for financial close, forecast reviews and annual operating plans are met.
- Perform pricing analysis and work with country commercial teams to drive price pull through.
- Design standardized financial reporting, assist to streamline processes and improve operational efficiency.
- Adhoc analysis or related duties assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- 3+ years as a financial or business analyst in a MNC environment.
- Strong finance analytical skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel® skills and HFM (Hyperion) knowledge
- E1 & SAP knowledge will be advantageous
- Capability of multi-tasking and prioritizing projects/tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Result oriented, able to collaborate with multifunction teams and drive for results
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join