1. Managing financial and functional analyses to determine transfer pricing implications related to supply chain decisions, internal integration projects and acquisitions.
2. Non US and US audit support including tax audits, financial analysis and research
3. Creating oversight of current business transfer pricing practices and define and manage implementation of harmonized global pricing models
4. Managing multiple projects in a dynamic and complex environment
5. Communicating the transfer pricing policy and handling inquiries from operating groups and international locations.
6. Collaborating effectively accross the tax, finance, legal and operating organizations.
7. Keeping up to date of developments in OECD and US tax/transfer pricing regulations and identifying issues or opportunities.
1. Master degree in Economics or Tax.
2. Minimum of 10 years of transfer pricing experience, at least 5 of which was in either a speciality consulting or Big 4 transfer pricing specialism.
3. Must be highly motivated transfer expert with deep understanding of transfer pricing principles, theory and practical intepretation. Thorough understanding of financial accounting and an ability to analyze and understand financial statements. Experience with economic and financial modeling techniques including regression analysis.
4. Must be familiar with international tax issues in complex intercompany and third party transactions. In-house experience with FIN 48 and corporate tax reporting, a plus.
5. Excellent English oral and written communication skills required, particularly the ability to explain complex tax strategies and concepts to non-tax professionals at very senior levels.
6. Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
7. Possible extended hour/weekend work required to meet deadlines or during peak periods.
8. Strong project management skills and verbal communication skills are required.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join