Documentum Architect and Lead
Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- At least 10+ years of experience within Information Technology
- At least 7 years of experience working with the Documentum Product Suite including Content Server implementation, Document Management, Web Content Management, Digital Asset Management, Records Management, and Collaboration with inclusion of document scanning and imaging.
- 3+ years actively serving in a Documentum Architect/Technical Lead Role leveraging Documentum versions 6.x and 7.x .
- Hands on experience in tools like Documentum Administrator(DA), Documentum Application Builder(DAB),Documentum Application Installer(DI),Composer, Workflow Manager, Business Process Manager.
- Two years of experience building custom client solutions using xCelerated Composition Platform (xCP) as its workflow and case management engine
- Three years of implementation and support experience in D2LS - LSQM
- Two years of experience with Captiva
- Three years of experience with Records Management and Retention Policy Services
- Three years of experience with Physical Records Management
- Proven experience in the design and configuration of content object models, object types, and custom metadata hierarchies.
- 5 to 7 years’, workflows, web services, and custom DFC client applications.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in delivering solutions in a global scale setting.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience working in a hybrid Windows or UNIX/Linux environment.
- Knowledge of SSL communications, ASP.Net, C#, Oracle PL/SQL, and MS SQL is a plus.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with and influence customers both in-person and in writing.
- Ability to provide technical and strategic leadership to both the client and development resources.
- Ability to anticipate immediate and future business needs leveraging industry best practices, use independent judgment and proceed on their own initiative.
- Must have strong teamwork, flexibility and communication skills.
- Deep focus on prioritized tasks and highly results oriented.
- A strong sense of responsibility and rigorous attention to detail.
Education & Experience:
- Must have at least 5 to 7 years’ experience with Documentum products and integration of the Documentum platform to enterprise applications.