When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
To provide technical direction and support to custom services and projects. Facilitate the information flow among customers, sales, operations, marketing and customer service.
- Assist in identifying customer opportunities, needs and requirements and communicate opportunities to sales force. Provide necessary support such as technical proposal, cost and lead time to help sales acquire and retain customers.
- Act as liaison between the lab personnel and the customer to set customer expectations, address technical concerns and determine feasibility of custom requests.
- Build production process and communicate with lab personnel and customer to accelerate process and reduce misunderstanding
- Requires a PhD in cell Biology, biochemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and industry/functional experience.
- Requires a minimum of 1 years work experience; Experience with technical service, customer service and teaching or public speaking is preferred.
- Strong technical background in gene expression analysis and genotyping is preferred
- Good written and verbal English communication skills are essential
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently; Strong organizational ability to successfully work and get things done in teams
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join