Manager- Talent Acquisition
Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Implement staffing processes and business strategies to achieve the annual hiring plan that emphasizes quality and speed of hires and strong client engagement culture.
- In close collaboration with the Talent Acquisition Leader , you will work through a consultative partnership with business leaders and HR business partners to ensure that the recruitment organization is able to support business growth.
- Be part of a team to deliver results while effectively communicating all critical dimensions of staffing plans, status and business updates with leadership team and a broader audience as required.
- Collaborate with and influence the matrix partner relationships within the organization.
- Drive innovative TA initiatives, supporting the advancement of the function as a Center of Excellence (COE) and team as thought leaders.
- Develop strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened in order to support current needs, as well as the future growth of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree is essential and a Master’s degree in Human Resource management would be an advantage
- Ten or more years of recruitment experience in internal recruiting with demonstrated success in delivering to complex businesses and within Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Life Sciences industry preferred. Exposure in a multi-national environment and interaction with global stakeholders will be useful.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience in managing recruiting processes and candidate research through direct sourcing methodologies in large matrixed organisations.
- Deep expertise in understanding a relevant functional role/s.
- Teamwork/Collaboration expertise with significant experience in team/project-oriented activities.
- Demonstrated success using TA systems such as Applicant Tracking Systems and CRMs (Kenexa BrassRing and/or SmashFly is strongly preferred)
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends.
- Adept at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data. Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join