Job Title: Pricing Analyst - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Reports To: Supervisor, LSG EMEA Pricing Team
Position Location: LSG European Headquarters-Inchinnan
FLSA Status: Exempt
Provide support in management of pricing strategies/processes to improve revenue and gross margin realisation.
- Provide maintenance of pricing data within various systems.
- Support Sales in all pricing scenarios and make appropriate pricing recommendations.
- Produce management reports to highlight pricing opportunities.
- Oversee key pricing projects to support corporate initiatives.
- Identify key process improvement opportunities - e.g. system enhancements, pricing tools.
- Analyse complex pricing data and make appropriate business recommendations.
- As required, develop and report on departmental metrics.
- Complete other related duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Mathematics/IT/Comp Science or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Must be able to interface effectively with internal customers from all levels of the organisation.
- Good written and oral communication is required.
- Demonstrated technical ability, particularly with excel spreadsheet applications.
- Good organizational skills are necessary, as is the ability to use own initiative and collaborate well within a team.
- Programming skills in SQL, VBA would be beneficial, but are not essential.
- Fluent in English.
- Related experience would be beneficial, but is not essential depending on qualifications.
- Office Based.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join