About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and more than 55,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands - Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
- Grow, improve and promote the SQA methodology across our various Business Divisions
- Lead designing, prototyping and provide implementation support for automating QA process and testing.
- Identify and improve the Testing/automation architecture continuously to reduce the testing cycle time enabling the CI\\CD models, working closely with different teams
- Enhance our performance testing process by making it KPI centric and improving the customer experience
- Design/develop and maintain KPI driven testing/automation framework for continuous improvement
- Conduct Due-diligence, POC, implement and develop custom framework solutions for ERP, Web, CRM, mainframe and other e-commerce applications
- Define and design Test Environment, including service virtualization, and test data management solutions working with application team(s) following Agile/SCRUM/Waterfall models
- Maintain, plan and implementation of required upgrades for the Selenium, Confluence, Cucumber, Behave Pro, Maven, HP UFT, HP ALM, Worksoft Certify, Atlassian (JIRA/addins) tools and other OpenSource tools.
- Develop required Java/ VB/Python wrapper classes to enable technology integration
- Debug automation framework and resolve technical issues working with vendors and application teams
- Develop the required testing dashboards to monitor application KPI real team utilizing relevant technology for effective quality assurance monitoring
- Bachelors/Master in Computer Engineering or with related technology majors
- 6+ years of experience in test automation/development and 2-3 years in test architect role.
- 3-4 years of experience in Development experience using J2EE / C++ VB, Python, Ruby and DB SQL in Linux and windows platforms
- Experience in Waterfall, BDD/TDD, Agile/SCRUM & DevOps team, developed and maintained test sets for the ecommerce and packaged/ERP applications (SAP, E1, SFDC…)
- 2 + years hands on experience in developing and maintaining test automation framework or architecture that is scalable and maintainable to the dynamic business needs
- 2+ years of experience in Micro services, Web services testing using SOAP and REST based service & XML, JSON. Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GIT and other relevant tools
- Strong experience in managing distributed/parallel automation execution in Cloud(AWS) environment
- Experience in design and architecting Behavior driven, Test driven and keyword driven automation approach
- Experience in creating Dashboard and the KPI customizations for SDLC metrics reporting for the test coverage, test, release status, etc
- SQA experience with packaged applications such as E1, SAP, SFDC
- 4+ years hands-on experience in developing, maintaining and supporting automated test suites and performance testing
- Proven track record with test automation coverage and demonstration of test automation benefits
- Be able to work with Technical Leads, Architects, and Product Managers to understand E2E architecture, tech stacks and end-user experience
- Demonstrated good leadership and communication skills for effectively work with diverse stakeholders
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join