Responsible to deliver all Service activities (which might include: Installation including related customer introduction, Repairs, Maintenance Services, Validation Services, Depot Repair, Hot Lines etc..) on Trace Elemental ( TEA) + IOMS (ICP-MS) instruments for achieving:
- Satisfied customer becoming loyal customers
- Highest first time fix rates / lowest mean time to repair
- Lowest repeated call rates
Contributes to the overall Service Targets with respect to Bookings, Revenues, Service Profit and Overhead Cost while following all internal rules, processes and practices (as they are described).Maintain and service our customers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction within the Benelux.
- Ability to interact with customers and coworkers at a professional level and be able to work independently.
- Perform Customer Services, including preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing customer equipment and field installations of applicable products.
- Calibrate cutomer equipment according to specifications.
- Provide technical support to customers via phone and email.
- Provide training as required.
- Provide support to engineering, manufacturing, and sales.
- Provide adequate documentation and reports upon completion of each assigned job.
- All other duties assigned.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join