- A High School education or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 1-3 years experience in mechanical assembly with some experience in Clean Room Assembly
- Testing Scientific Instruments is required
- Requires the ability to read and understand assembly level drawings, Work Instructions,Procedures, and other manufacturing documentation.
- Requires the employee to follow written procedures (SOP's) with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
- Must be proficient with basic assembly tools such as wrenches, screw drivers, torque tools, etc.
- Must be able to communicate information with others, and read/speak/write English.
- Basic problem solving skills and organizational skills are required.
- Knowledge using SAP is a plus. Knowledgeable in Helium Leak Testing is a plus.
- Standing, sitting, walking, detailed assembly work with hands, computer work.
- Must be Able to lift up to 35 lbs up to 5 times per day.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join