Business Excellence Specialist
Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
- Help with the Continuous Improvement culture sustainment across Vilnius Site. This includes trainings for new employees on PDSA (Plan-Do-Study-Act, 8-step method) method and Lean tools, developing people in these tools.
- Provide leadership and technical skills for PPI (Practical Process Improvement) projects and kaizen events and other lean inititatives.
- Help with Lean (include, but not limited to, strategy deployment, Lean Leadership Tools, value stream mapping, 3P, cell design, kanban, poka yoke, 5S, and quick changeover) training materials preparation and translation.
- Coach rapid and effective problem solving through the PDSA (PPI 8-step method).
- Responsible for visuals used across the Site. Help with visual controls development or update (if needed) in different processes.
- Responsible for reporting, maintenance and analysis of specific performance indicator metrics (KPIs).
Expected skills and experience:
- Bachelor or Master degree (life sciences backround would be a benefit)
- Lean implementation experience
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated skills in Lean principles and concepts with an emphasis on implementation of lean tools: Value Stream Mapping, 5S, Visual Systems, Pull Systems/Kanban, Heijunka, Flow Concepts (JIT, Cell design), Kaizen, poka yoke, quick changeover, and Data Analysis.
- Strong facilitator and team leading skills to drive continual improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Fluent English and Lithuanian