The Market Development Manager in IDD is responsible developing market awareness in support of distribution partner activities in the SEA region, which has approximately 3 million dollars in turnover across 5 countries. The Primary objective of the role is to support distribution partners to drive and achieve growth objectives by implementing plans to increase market awareness, testing demand and reimbursement of IDD Allergy & Autoimmune solution offering. A high level of knowledge among our channel partners in allergy and autoimmunity is business critical, especially to convince and add value to our new customers; train our partners and key opinion leaders; support messaging through congresses; shape and influence payer and budget holders to support reimbursement within the territory.
- Develops market by increasing awareness, testing demand, and reimbursement to drive business growth
- Consult with stakeholders to produce market development plans that support Sales and Marketing initiatives and Distributor go-to-market strategy
- With distributor and internal stakeholders implement campaigns to educate clinicians, laboratory owners/managers, industry etc. on the value and benefits of Phadia solutions
- Establishes distributor and KOL education and training plans, and performs training.
- Represents Company delivering high impact presentations at congress, events.
- Attends key account/prospect visits with distributor to provide Phadia product expertise and support sales process
- Identifies stakeholders and builds network and relationships with clinical industry and payers. Identifies and develops KOL’s, nurturing relationship, and influencing as advocate for Phadia.
- Influences stakeholders to expand testing access and reimbursement to adopt Phadia solutions.
- Primary contact for SEA distributors and direct sales organizations on all market development related activities. Manages distributor marketing, messaging and requests for training, clinical education, KOL, congress/events.
- Other such duties as considered essential for effective operations and services
- Capacity to work independently and promote enthusiasm through formal presentations and daily work.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with ability to think creatively and proactively, work independently and act decisively.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong networker with capacity to draw and build resources from a highly competent knowledge based organization.
- Ability to collaborate across global teams in a matrix organization, and co-ordinate projects and manage distributors and staff.
- Demonstrated success across business development, market access, market development, clinical education, training, product, scientific, technical, translating benefits to value, and health economics.
- Masters or Bachelor relevant degree
- Proven success in clinical marketing within an IVD industry Top 10 company (7-10yrs), ideally with minimum five years’ experience within autoimmune, allergy or immunoassay segments.
- Good understanding of SEA region healthcare environment and local country reimbursement, regulatory & quality requirements, clinical and laboratory customer needs, and IVD sales process.
- Ability to travel internationally across SEA region (approx. 30 – 40% loading)
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join