Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Performing cell culture activities and laboratory techniques including aseptic expansion of mammalian cell lines, handling primary cells and immortal cells.
- Routine analytical techniques on cell culture samples, immunofluorescence testing of cells and tissues IHC.
- Preparing Imaging documents, records, photoshop, gimp, slideshow and any other imaging softwares
- Initiate, plan and execute scientific research with emphasis on imaging techniques
- Keeping thorough record of cell culture parameters and results into data sheets and/or electronic note books.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- Other functions such as writing technical protocols and filling out order forms.
- Deliver high quality results according to project schedule in support of product commercialization during early feasibility, development and validation phases.
- Facilitate and monitor product launch data.
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience of fluorescence microscopy, conofocal microscopy (spinning disc and others), electron microscopy and high-throughput imaging systems (Cellomics, array scan, CX7)
- Should have a clear understanding and laboratory skills in the area of immunoassays like western blot, ELISA, and immunofluorescence
- GLP experience, documentation, image modifications, publication grade data and QPS
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a bonus. Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker.
- Industry experience, bioinformatics and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join