When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world. Visit us at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
- Daily triaging of tickets coming through Service Now application for HCM, LMS and ATS systems
- Troubleshoot issues with HR business processes, data validation, and integrations.
- Resolve tickets according to priority and before pre-determined Service Level Agreement.
- Develop understanding of HR functions of personnel administration, organization management, compensation management, and interfaces (inbound/ outbound)
- Provide feedback to support team on new issues and process improvement
- Contribute to HR support team knowledge base
- Support mass upload and working with business team members to execute those loads.
- Support and configure HR systems to meet the business requirements
- Develop test procedures, test scenarios, and test cases; execute test scripts; and document and communicate the results
- Interact and communicate with business partners to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of solution and modifications into production
- Assess impact of change requests and provide work estimates
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience required
- 0-2 years of experience
- Excellent analytical skills, problem solving abilities, and the ability to quickly learn new areas
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Able to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Strong data analysis skills required. Hands on experience with managing data using Excel; data analysis, standardization, clean up, consolidation and audit.
- IT experience in support of human resource processes such as employee data management, organizational structure management and compensation would be an advantage
- Knowledge of systems development cycles and methodologies
- Knowledge of HCM system integration points with payroll, benefits, ATS and other third party applications
- Team-oriented individual who demonstrates initiative and leadership skills; able to work independently
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to multi task
- Logical and efficient; keen attention to detail; high energy/sense of urgency
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required
- Knowledge of Workday’s HCM application and its modules is preferred, but candidates with equivalent HCM system knowledge and experience will be considered
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join