When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title: Product Manager - Life Science
Reports To: Senior Product Manager – Life Sciences and Consumables
Group/Division: Laboratory Products Group, LCD
Roles and Responsibilities
• Create product awareness, amongst customers through various marketing activities.
• Planning for new product launches and initiating the launches in various regions.
• Develop content for various promotional matter e.g.: Brochure, training programmes,
• Campaign management across India
• Responsible for the Email- Marketing and ads in Print media in coordination with Marcom
for various products.
• Create awareness attending various seminars, conferences, various editorials
• Travel across India, meet customers, understand VOC, Markets, competition and keep
updating the commercial team on the same.
• Meeting and analyzing customer requirements and promoting the product.
• Explore and analyze the current business and take actions to improve the product mix.
• Responsible for sharing scientific information for value creation for customers.
• Conduct surveys, gather referrals, gather prospects from existing customers and
undertake various initiatives to identify new customers.
• Sampling management for prospect generation
• Close working with SCM in Inventory management.
• Working with BD and BU teams for launches, content, training, sampling and customer
• Support commercial team and customers on technical queries.
Responsible for conducting Market survey on competitive prices, Demand, Value of
Product and propose pricing for product.
• Responsible for INR and USD pricing of products
Conduct Training Programmes for Internal teams, channel partners and Customers on various
Responsible for handling customer queries.
Willing to travel extensively - (60%)
Knowledge and and Skills required for the role:
• PhD in Biology or Graduation with Science Background / MSC
• Knowledge of Product Management
• Adept in Excel
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Knowledge of Pharma, Biotech, Academic/ Govt and Diagnostic market scenarios in
- MSc in Bio
- Experience in Product Management is added advantage
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join