When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is looking for an IT Finance Associate Business/Data Analyst with experience identifying solutions and data analytics for our finance business partners that will increase productivity for the company. Successful performance contributes to the support of Global Finance systems and processes, critical for the needs of Thermo Fisher Scientific. Candidate will be working with multiple teams, both on and off shore as well as other business analysts, project managers and other stakeholders.
- Performs in an associate business analyst capacity representing the Corporate IT Finance organization.
- Perform data analytics for our Finance business partners in multiple systems
- Identify cross functional dependencies/touch points between financial systems and other Oracle based systems.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, takes accountability and drives for results.
- Acts as liaison between business partners and technical teams.
- Works effectively as part of a team
- Provides application support to user community.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience or Education equivalent of various IT and/or Financial system solutions
- Must have knowledge in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Access
- Proven problem solving and GAPP Accounting,
- Knowledge of SQL, E1 and/or SAP is a plus
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Accounting or equivalent experience.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join