Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 700 employees team:
- Ensure an effective Business Continuity Management (BCM).
- Prepare, test and update Business Continuity Plans that are consistent with general regulatory requirements and industry best practices/standards.
- Recommend follow-up/remedial action to preserve asset value and/or mitigate risk.Proactively identify, manage and mitigate risks that could impact business operations and/or employee health & safety, apply relevant risk assessment tools.
- Develop the policies and procedures to maintain company into compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).Monitor the implementation of GDPR policies, ensure that all employees are fully trained in regards to protecting data, assign responsibilities and handle requests regarding data protection.
- Keep management informed regarding their obligations under the GDPR and serve as primary contact point for supervisory authorities.
- University degree. Proved history of BCP preparation and testing.
- Professional experience and expertise in protecting data and a deep understanding of the EU Data Protection Regulation.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology facilities management with cGMP knowledge (preferred).
- Able to work independently and without direction.
- Available 24x7 for operational and emergency requirements.
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join