Job Title: Marketing Analyst III
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
We are looking for a marketing analyst that is passionate about the intricacies of data. He/she is versed in industry-leading analytics strategies and is always looking for ways to improve performance digitally and offline. As one of our Marketing Analysts you will support our biosciences division, of five business units, which contributes over $2B in sales. Your data inputs will include systems from digital, loyalty, BI, CRM and ABM. You must be comfortable with flexing as needed as we develop and refine our models. The journey will be taxing.
You must be curious and a critical thinker. The analytics field constantly changes
this search engine algorithm changes, or that social media approach evolves. Digital must be fascinating to you. And you must be a critical thinker, able to work with 80%-complete data. Is it a thrill to strip down old hypothesis and create new ones, then observe, test, and modify some more? And then when you have enough directional insights are you comfortable pushing forward and not getting stuck striving for perfection?
This is a very exciting time, with a very exciting chapter ahead us. Strap on your seat belts and join us.
- Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly reports distribution across online and offline to help business units assess health
- Deep understanding of technical nuances/complexities of implementations and resulting data
- Ongoing business unit and program support via offline, digital channel, and site reports as well as ad hoc deep dives to aid digital marketing managers optimize efforts
- Experiments to prove ROI of various marketing efforts
- Budget, actuals/accruals, and reconciliation support
- Bachelor’s degree or above required
- 3+ years’ experience in analytics required (digital with some in BI and CRM a plus)
- Analytically minded – must love data!
- Comfortability retrieving and integrating data sources from various digital channels (API experience a plus)
- High level of experience with Web Analytics tools: Adobe Analytics Suite preferred
- Advanced and efficient Excel skills
- Including clean visualization of data
- Statistical skills
- A/B Multivariate testing experience (ex: Adobe Target, Optimizely)
- Visualization tool experience (ex: Tableau, Power BI)
- Tag Management (ex: QA, strategy, tools: DTM, Tealium)
- Other data retrieval familiarity (ex: SQL, AMO, RocketFuel, Social Mediums, Siebel/CRM, DemandBase, CrowdTwist, IBM Marketing Cloud, Cognos)
- B2B and life science background
- Experience working in a large corporation within a matrix org structure
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join