When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Support Sales team, work with CSR team to make order process smooth.
- Responsible for one sub-division daily orders. Communicate with sales and customers to ensure order completed and comply with GSP requirement.
- Make other kinds of sales orders, like demo, consignment and sample order process more efficiency.
- Participant in the GSP project and help to drive Goods Supply Practice project post-live related arrangement from sales operation side.
- Work with quality team and regulatory team to support their requirements from sales operations team.
- Manage good return and replacement process.
- Dealer inventory management.
- Lead the team to follow up new dealer authorization process.
- Other sales operation related process build up and follow up.
- Ad hoc report requests and analytics.
Must be a self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, communication, analytical and teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Expert in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written English is plus
- Previous experience with SFDC is preferred
- Bachelor degree required and/or equivalent experience
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join