When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Mechanical Engineer III is mainly involve in leading mechanical team in a project assignment, generating conceptual proposal, executing detail design utilizing 3-dimensional modeling and 2-dimensional detail drawings with minimal supervision.
The candidate shall be proficient in 3D CAD modeling preferably Pro-Engineer or Solidworks.
The candidate will also be creating new part number, establishing modular design and full product bill of material structure.
- Create test plan and conduct sub-assembly testing with supporting documentation for review.
- Ability to work with vendors and cost effective on design for manufacturing in order to maintain project Cost of Goods Sold (COGS). Below knowledge is preferable:
- Good understanding of mechanical design architecture
- Computational Fluid Design simulation is an added advantage
- Experience in product design and completed minimum 1 design life cycle
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.