Field Application Scientist
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Accompanies Sales Representatives on sales calls in customers’ laboratories to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customer inquiries.
- Performs product demonstrations in the field or lab.
- Supports customers through on-site visits and telephone communication.
- Provides start-up applications training to customers in their laboratories and demonstrates proper operating procedures with consumable products.
- Prepares and presents seminars to customers, potential customers and employees as requested.
- Provides technical training to Sales Representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies.
- Works in trade show booths to present products and gather information.
- Plans and delivers user meetings in the field application.
- Completes all administrative duties such as using Siebel, completing expense reports, etc.
- Attends technical training and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, products and discoveries affecting
- PhD or Master Degree major in Molecular Biology or Genetics.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics research or application. Preferred experience in Health Care or Biotech & large corporations.
- Experienced in sequencing, microarray and qPCR is preferred.
- Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
- Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Good computer skills using windows and Microsoft office.
- Be competent, patient, creative and super motivated with a passion.
- Able and willing to travel extensively to cover our distributed instrument base throughout China.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join