When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Develop marketing programs for Thermo Scientific products – including brochures, advertising, email/web, promotion materials, etc.
- Collaborate with Tradeshow, Web, Advertising and other Divisional/Functional MarCom roles to execute activities
- Align with TMO corporate marketing and e-business strategies to take full advantage of the corporate investment
- Manager external vendors(design firms, writers, etc.) as necessary for effective creative development
- Interface and collaborate with Commercial Product Managers, Corporate MarCom team and others to support the business
- Ensure that all programs comply with Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Corporate Brand Guidelines
- Work as part of LSC MarCom team to strengthen the overall marketing strategies of division. Interface with all other Divisional MarCom personnel with added communication with MarCom personnel in other Asia LPG locations.
- Manage program execution, track and report on metrics
- Monitor and manage spending of all LSC MarCom activities from China to meet or exceed annual budget
Other Job Requirement
- Some travel may be required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English and Mandarin
- None at this time
- BS degree in Business, Marketing, Life Science or relevant fields such as journalism and/or communication
- 6+years experience in marketing communications for the Life Science market or similar products and technology
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, editing and proofreading technical sales and marketing material and high comfort level with scientific topics required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for influence management
- Excellent project management and organizational skills required. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Proven ability to gain consensus, influence organizational behavior and lead decision making processes.
- Demonstrated success in forming interdepartmental relationships as well as external relationships. Proven ability to work effectively and influence others in a matrix environment.
- Life science marketing or scientific background a plus
- Experience in other major business functions such as Sales or functional marketing, to understand the marketing communications from and implementation perspective
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join