When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This engineer will be responsible for design, implementation and testing of complex instrumentation systems
System architecture design. Includes electronics and firmware.
- Electronics Background
- Advanced electrical engineering degree
- Ability to architect complex electrical systems
- Ability to design both analog and digital electronics
- Digital Signal Processing background
- embedded software development experience
- C/C++ Language Proficiency
- Experience with object oriented and component oriented software development
This position does NOT have relocation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join