Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager - Austin, TX
Req ID: 55425BR
Group: Life Sciences Solutions Group (LSG)
Division/Business Unit: Genetic Sciences Division (GSD) / GSD AgriBusiness
The Digital Marketing Manager - Austin, TX is part of the commercial organization supporting the Genetic Sciences Division (GSD) portfolio which provides high-value genomic data to assist critical decisions in research and applied markets - Quantitative PCR | Sanger Sequencing | Human Identification | AgriGenomics.
How will you make an impact?
What will you do?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, IT or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Experience working on websites for global or multinational companies.
- An ability to think strategically as well as execute and implement.
- Ability to create a collaborative team environment and complete projects that bridge multiple departments and divisions.
- Strong analytical/modeling skills with the ability to convert raw data into actionable insights.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills (able to communicate ideas with senior leaders, able to create and deliver persuasive business cases & marketing content, able to gain consensus, able to create compelling messaging, etc.).
- Ability to evaluate feedback and translate into requirements and business process improvements.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and deliver on-time and on-budget.
- High level of intensity and comfort level with change.
- Proficient knowledge of contemporary digital marketing, eBusiness, eCommerce, UI/UX, and general website best practices.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com