1. Apply risk-based audit approach in assessing the company's processes for identifying both financial and operational risks, as well as identifying process improvement opportunities on operational efficiency.
2. Conduct root cause analysis for identified audit findings and work closely with management teams in developing recommendations regarding process optimization, profit improvement/cost saving, internal control and compliance.
3. Develop formal written reports to communicate audit results and recommendations to the management.
4. Participate in a variety of special projects, including T&E investigation, providing professional opinions to business departments on policies/processes establishment.
5. Assist with the development of risk assessments and audit plans.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or the equivalent.
1-2 years of in-house internal audit/Big Four experience.
Prefer manufacture/healthcare industry background but not a must.
Have/Aim to have the professional certifications, such as CIA, CMA, CPA
Strong analytics, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
Interest in audit/control/risk management.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join