Team Leader – Customer Service IDC
Job ID :
India - Bangalore
- Assists in the recruitment and hiring of the most qualified applicants to meet the needs of the Customer Care team.
- Trains, coaches and manages all CCRs in line with all policies and procedures. Conducts monthly customer care audits.
- Assists in the development and implementation of ‘best practice’ processes across the organization to ensure efficiency resulting in reduced costs and improved customer service.
- Develops a training curriculum and personal development plan for all staff. Conducts training as required achieving goals and service standards.
- Liaises with other functions to ensure alignment and an enhanced customer experience. This includes but is not limited to working with Planning, Logistics, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
- Helps solve problems that affect the service, efficiency, and productivity of the Customer Care group. Escalates concerns in a timely manner. May create cross-functional teams to resolve problems.
- Analyses and summarizes data on all facets of the operations to drive transparency and objective and strategic decision-making and proposals.
- Provide immediate supervision to Customer Care staffs and operates with no supervision in a complex environment
- Ability to strategically manage operational responsibilities than just "getting the job done"
- Develops the team and then establish & monitors the processes which best utilize team talents for the purpose of meeting goals
- Handle escalated customer service issues either through direct personal action or refer to the proper individual/department
- Proactively identify, define and solve the most complex problems that impact the functioning of the Team. Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges recommend & develop process or service improvements plans and recommend to Customer Service Manager.
- Administer annual reviews and performance improvement plans
- Participate and significantly influence functional strategy
- Leads projects within the team to achieve milestones and objectives
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join