Sr Specialist - Digital Marketing
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Manager and build an ambitious and creative digital & content marketing strategy to continue growing our brand awareness and drive qualified leads.
- Develop, design and implement data-driven marketing programs (including onsite, SEO/SEM, paid digital media and social media), that deliver awareness, engagement and pipeline.
- Leverage web analytics to track campaign results and uncover relevant insights, content gaps, and opportunities for purposeful online dialog within targeted segments.
- Identify digital marketing trends and best practices, and serve as internal consultant on digital marketing.
- Track competitive activities, proactively develop marketing campaigns and work closely with regional marketing partners to understand changing market dynamics.
- Identify and develop digital media partners and selected online communities to deliver content to targeted audience.
- Syndicate our content on targeted websites/social media pages for lead generation and brand building.
- Stay ahead of online media technology, internet affiliate marketing and social network marketing to make recommendations on improving customer experience and company’s investment on digital content marketing.
- Analyze internal and external customer needs, addressing customer feedback, and participating in voice of customer studies and content optimization projects to improve the presentation of content.
- Measure and report on how well digital content marketing efforts are helping the company achieve its goals and refine as needed.
- Consistent tracking and analysis of region market performance
- All campaigns executed on time and on strategy
- Co-ownership with marketing lead of CAS for region
- Advertising Management- Manage the placement of agreed advertising communications for digital media
- Any other related tasks with are deemed relevant to the role
Skills and Knowledge
- Business Knowledge/Intelligence: Knowledgeable about how organizations function; knows how to get things done both through formal channels and the informal network.
- Marketing Excellence/Capacity: Is quality driven; executes to strategy focusing on generating profitable growth for the business. Is committed to continuous process improvement.
- Market/Customer Focused. Demonstrates and acts on customer needs and insight.
- Uses market/customer information to identify issues and opportunities.
- Builds bonds with internal and external partners.
- Balances competing interests and issues and readily readjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing business demands.
- Possesses good current knowledge of the relevant markets and industry and stays at the forefront of business, technical, and strategic developments. Has a thorough understanding of current technology and applications
- Excellent inter-personal communications skills, cooperative team player with a proactive responsive approach.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Learns Continuously.
- Team player.
- Analytical with excellent communication skills - both oral and written, and strong organizational skills.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Management with a good understanding of digital marketing concepts and practices.
- Digital Marketer with 5-7 years of business experience. Experience in related areas would also be considered
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join