When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Interface with PMO, R&D and Operations (Engineering, Manufacturing, GSC and QA) to develop a viable project plan to support new product introduction activities and transition to mass production.
- Project lead representing Singapore Operations and main liaison to US counterparts in leading product transfer activities and ensuring adherence to overall project schedule.
- Participate in Project Core Team meetings or Extended Team meeting to plan and execute project plans.
- Organize project meeting and compile project status report to ensure on-schedule product launches.
- Coordinate / Support operational readiness with Engineering, GSC, QA and Manufacturing for pilot development build, trial manufacturing build and initial mass production. Conduct post build reviews and compile reports.
- Lead / Support new product process creation, optimize existing process and implement technical breakthrough activities through Lean / Six Sigma methodology to reduce manufacturing costs and/or enhance manufacturing efficiency.
- Work with PMO and R&D to develop initial product cost estimate and monitor cost through the development phase against cost targets. Participate in cost reductions where possible.
- Drive / Embrace Design for Manufacturability (DFM) on new products with R&D and Operations to improve overall first pass yield at product launches.
- Maintain and ensure systems and procedures are in compliance to the Organization’s Quality standards and Regulatory requirements.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join