Job Title: Software Engineer III
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are part of the Emerging Technologies team working on Forensic Science related software. We are a passionate team and we want to build world class quality software.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The role is of a hands-on senior engineer (individual contributor) who could make a difference to the product in terms of the design and architecture, and actively contribute to the development of new features.
- The role is expected to actively participate in various scrum ceremonies such as Story grooming, sprint planning sessions etc., and contribute towards identifying technical risks, alternate solutions to various problems etc.
Required Experience :
- Solid design and programming experience and very strong in programming disciplines like object oriented principles, design patterns, algorithms, data structures and unit testing
- Significant experience using Agile Scrum development processes.
- Thorough knowledge in any Database (PostGres/MySQL)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
Location and Work Environment:
We are hiring in Bangalore, India.
Thermo Fisher enjoys a relatively casual work environment, with open areas that foster collaboration. Like most places, we get very busy at times, but we value a healthy work/life balance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join