Electrical Engineering Intern
Job ID :
US - Wisconsin - Madison
- Work with a cross-functional design team, to develop new high tech, high precision, innovative designs.
- Responsible for providing engineering support related to new product development projects including design, analysis, testing, and research. Designs will be RoHS and Regulatory complaint.
- Work with Manufacturing to support shipping products in the areas of quality and obsolesce.
- Improve processes and procedures to increase productivity and quality
- Learn about engineering and instrumentation through daily activities. Accept candid feedback and look for improvements.
- This position includes some training on software and tools needed
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join