We have a fantastic opportunity for a junior graphic designer to design template driven print and digital advertisements in a fast turnaround and high volume environment.
This role involves working as part of a team, to deliver effective service and high-quality work to internal clients with strict deadlines.
We are looking for someone who is passionate to keep abreast of developments and trends in the digital media space and adopt the brand culture and identity to become a brand ambassador.
- Design and production of key scheduled publications.
- Typesetting catalogue, advertisements and digital banners according to templates and brand guidelines.
- Maintaining online promotional portal and relationship with suppliers.
- Management and upkeep of archiving and backup processes.
- Foster effective relationships with product teams and vertical marketing team responsible for briefing projects.
- An undergraduate degree in a related discipline.
- Experience preferred but not essential.
- Portfolio required.
- Able to work efficiently under pressure with a strong attention to detail.
- Understand how to design graphics for digital and traditional print.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- Proficient with MS Office 365 suit (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A cooperative team player with a proactive responsive approach.
- Be a self-starter able to manage work and set priorities.
- Strong communicator - both oral and written.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join